Customer Support Representative
Do you enjoy problem-solving, finding efficient ways to work through complex customer inquiries, and thrive when communicating with customers? Are you incredibly organized and have strong time management skills? Are you a highly motivated customer support representative looking to join a rocket ship company with an awesome culture? If you love working in a fast-paced, growth environment this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
As a crucial member of the Customer Support team at Rockbot, you will have the opportunity to provide high level, white glove customer service to a growing customer base. In return, you will help us understand our customers’ needs by reporting emerging trends learned from working incoming tickets, chats, and phone calls. Our ideal team member is passionate about working closely with customers to find solutions that maximize their satisfaction with our product suite. You will be in the front line of interacting with our customers and you will be the face and voice of Rockbot. If you’re a self-starter who brings a solid background in high level customer service, we’d like to meet!
The Rockbot team helps businesses, brands, and places succeed by empowering them to deliver better customer experiences and build stronger connections through media in real-world spaces. Targeting both agencies and brand advertisers directly to drive the most important area of the company - TV. Rockbot’s TV Product is widely deployed in locations across the country reaching tens of millions of viewers.
*Must be able to work Eastern Standard Time to qualify*
- Create an amazing experience for all customers
- Have upbeat communication on incoming customer emails, calls, and chats regarding billing issues, product problems, service questions, and general client concerns
- Triage tickets by knowing when and where to escalate issues, customers, etc.
- Solve tickets through 1-touch resolution
- Update customer information in the customer service database during and after each call
- 1+ years of experience in a fast paced, customer-oriented environment, such as operations, administrative support, customer service, retail, hospitality, staffing, recruiting, human resources or another related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to collaborate in a team environment, as well as work as an independent contributor
- Excellent time management skills; comfortable multi-tasking
- You thrive in a fast-paced ambiguous environment; ability to learn quickly and embrace change
- A can-do attitude and amazing problem solving skills
- Familiarity with ZenDesk, Slack and G suite are a plus
- The availability to work varying shifts from Monday to Sunday within our operating hours
- Understand and accept schedule changes based on business needs
- The availability to work some holidays if needed
Rockbot is the first streaming platform to seamlessly combine TV, Music, and Digital Signage into one simple interface enabling businesses of all sizes to easily control their guest experience. We power in-location media for dozens of industries such as fitness, retail, hotels, restaurants, major airports and SMBs everywhere. Rockbot is backed by Google Ventures, Detroit Ventures, Universal Music and other leading investors.
Rockbot takes a market-based approach to pay, and pay may vary depending on your location in the U.S. The successful candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions. These ranges may be modified in the future.
The compensation band for this role is $50K - $60K, along with benefits for all team members.
- Drive: We pursue our mission with relentless tenacity, passion, and optimism and inspire those around us to do the same. We love the journey and are on offense all the time. Yesterday was good enough for yesterday, but today we have to do even better.
- Accountability: We take ownership of our promises, responsibilities, behaviors, and products, and we expect the same of others. Standing behind our mistakes, communicating honestly, and making things right creates trust and strong relationships.
- Curiosity: We are hungry to learn and continually deepen our knowledge, skills, and understandings. We have a growth mindset and are intellectually curious. We challenge our beliefs and seek feedback and insights from others. The “Why” and “How” always matters.
- Empathy: We embrace that no two people or businesses are the same. We strive to understand others as deeply as possible and feel their pains and passions.
- Ingenuity: We work hard but we think smart. We bring creativity, technology, and practicality together to solve tough challenges.
- Integrity: We say what we mean, and do what we say, simply, clearly, honestly.
Rockbot is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s just the start. We believe different perspectives help us grow and achieve more. That’s why we’re dedicated to hiring and developing the most talented and diverse team – which includes individuals with different backgrounds, abilities, identities and experiences.