Off Site Events and Catering Manager
We’re looking for a full-time Offsite/Catering Manager. You’ll work directly with clients, staff, and managers to ensure the logistics of each Breadless event runs smoothly. Responsibilities include facilitating event logistics, communicating with staff about event execution, ensuring food is prepared for the event, onsite production of sandwiches, Responding to Catering inquiries, Creating BEO for Catering orders/events and evaluating the success of each event. Previous experience in event planning, cooking, catering, or a related field is required. Applicants should be friendly, reliable, and detail-oriented. If this sounds like you, apply today!
Based out of our Jefferson Store, will work events in the Metro Detroit Area and assist with Catering in Stores as needed.
Event Manager Responsibilities
- Work with the manager and staff to book events
- Manage Fooda Team at offsite Fooda Events.
- Create BEOs for Catering Order.
- Outline all event needs, such as event setup, necessary transportation accommodations, venue location, food and drink menus, and technological needs
- Communicate with on-site staff through logistics plan to ensure event logistic needs are met
- Provide excellent customer service during the event, ensuring the schedule is followed
- Evaluate the success of events and be ready to present results to team members
- Help create healthy, Breadless sandwiches to expose our guests to our fantastic product.
- A flexible Schedule is required based on Store/Client needs. Days, Nights, and weekend availability is required
Event Manager Qualifications
- A high school diploma or GED is required, and an associate or bachelor's degree in hospitality or a related field preferred
- 1-2 years of work experience in event management
- Excellent communication skills for working with clients and other team members
- Experience in the quick service industry
- Clean license to drive
- Ability to budget and keep track of event planning expenditures using relevant software such as Excel
- Exceptional time management, problem-solving, and organization skills