Senior Financial Analyst - Marketing
Help empower our global customers to connect to culture through their passions.
Why You’ll Love this Role
This role will be an integral part of our Finance team at StockX. You will be responsible for partnering with leadership in both Marketing and Finance to drive crucial business decisions in a fast-paced environment. We are looking to add an individual with strong financial skills coupled with sound business judgment and effective communication. Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills are essential to this role. You will report directly to the Senior Manager of Marketing Finance.
What you’ll do
- Work directly with operational leaders to budget, forecast, and effectively manage spend
- Partner with both marketing and accounting teams to facilitate the monthly close process
- Work cross-functionally and develop new solutions as business priorities evolve
- Create meaningful analyses by collecting, analyzing and managing quantitative data that leads to business improvements and effective marketing spend
- Prepare a variety of models and analysis, supporting key decisions
- Stay close to Marketing KPIs - highlighting wins and challenges to key stakeholders
- Minimum of 2 years’ prior work experience in Finance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Field (Finance, Accounting, Economics, etc)
- Strong grasp of accrual Accounting, Financial Statement Analysis and Expense Planning
- Proficiency at Google Sheets and Excel
- Proven ability to create functional and scalable models from scratch
- Experience working directly with leadership in planning exercises and business reviews
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to visualize and summarize the outputs of your analysis and formulate observations / recommendations
- Experience with FP&A Tools (Anaplan, Adaptive, etc) preferred
- Experience of operating in a technology-led / e-commerce environment (ideally marketplaces) preferred
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and any other state or local hiring regulations, we will consider for employment any qualified applicant, including those with arrest and conviction records, in a manner consistent with the applicable regulation.
Pursuant to the various pay transparency laws/acts, the base salary range is $100,000 to $120,000 plus opportunities for benefits (e.g., medical, dental), equity and discretionary bonuses. Compensation is dependent on geography and may vary.
StockX is proud to be a Detroit-based technology leader focused on the large and growing online market for sneakers, apparel, accessories, electronics, collectibles, trading cards, and more. StockX's powerful platform connects buyers and sellers of high-demand consumer goods from around the world using dynamic pricing mechanics. This approach affords access and market visibility powered by real-time data that empowers buyers and sellers to determine and transact based on market value. The StockX platform features hundreds of brands across verticals including Jordan Brand, adidas, Nike, Supreme, BAPE, Off-White, Louis Vuitton, Gucci; collectibles from artists including KAWS and Takashi Murakami; and electronics from industry-leading manufacturers Sony, Microsoft, Nvidia, and Apple. Launched in 2016, StockX employs more than 1,000 people across offices and verification centers around the world.