Senior Treasury Analyst
Help empower our global customers to connect to culture through their passions.
What you'll do
Own the funding and cash positioning, including:
- Collaborate with stakeholders on business forecast inputs
- Monitor and analyze cash balances
- Lead funding forecast and related analysis
- Execute wire transfers and foreign exchange trade settlements
- Provide operational support for cash management, including: Coordinate with stakeholders to prepare global entity cash forecast
- Support the opening, closing and maintenance of bank accounts
- Manage wire templates and foreign exchange instructions across bank platforms
- Support time-sensitive payments
- Lead FBAR reporting
- Assess and minimize bank fees
- Lead execution of Intercompany funding and settlement process
- Document and maintain effective controls for Treasury activities
- Develop stakeholder relationships and perform analysis in support of investments, foreign exchange and insurance programs
- Lead ad hoc/strategic projects as needed
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience, preferably in a multinational corporate
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related subject
- Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) designation a plus
- Advanced skills in Excel with strong attention to detail
- Experience in a Public Company and SOX compliance
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and any other state or local hiring regulations, we will consider for employment any qualified applicant, including those with arrest and conviction records, in a manner consistent with the applicable regulation.
Pursuant to the various pay transparency laws/acts, the base salary range is $110,000 to $130,000 plus opportunities for benefits (e.g., medical, dental), equity and discretionary bonuses. Compensation is dependent on geography and may vary.
StockX is the premier current culture platform for buying and selling authentic, new, sought-after products. Our powerful marketplace connects buyers and sellers for sneakers, apparel, accessories, electronics, collectibles and trading cards around the world. We provide millions of global customers with unprecedented access and market visibility powered by real-time data, allowing them to transact based on true market value. Launched in 2016 in Detroit, Michigan, StockX now employs more than 1,500 people in offices and authentication centers in 11 countries.