Junior Revenue Operations Associate
Ethos was built to make it faster and easier to get life insurance for the next million families. Our approach blends industry expertise, technology, and the human touch to find you the right policy to protect your loved ones.
We leverage deep technology and data science to streamline the life insurance process, making it more accessible and convenient. Using predictive analytics, we are able to transform a traditionally multi-week process into a modern digital experience for our users that can take just minutes! We’ve issued billions in coverage each month and eliminated the traditional barriers, ushering the industry into the modern age. Our full-stack technology platform is the backbone of family financial health.
We make getting life insurance easier, faster and better for everyone.
Our investors include General Catalyst, Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners, Google Ventures, SoftBank, and the investment vehicles of Jay-Z, Kevin Durant, Robert Downey Jr and others. This year, we were named on CB Insights' Global Insurtech 50 list and BuiltIn's Top 100 Midsize Companies in San Francisco. We are scaling quickly and looking for passionate people to protect the next million families!
About the role:
Ethos is looking for an entry level, highly enthusiastic resource to join the Revenue Operations team. You will be responsible for driving the Consumer Rev Ops team towards operational excellence by being a versatile, dynamic team-player who can effectively execute day-to-day tasks related to the Rev Ops function. You thrive in a small team where you can make a big impact and will work collaboratively across disciplines to meet your objectives.
Duties & Responsibilities
- High-impact self-starter who takes the initiative to move projects forward and can operate independently when given direction
- Comfortable working with CRM tools
- Curiosity exploring new platforms to help us scale our operations
- Focus on building elegant, robust processes, and scalable systems within an agile environment
- Maintain and update customer records in our CRM system
- Help optimize CRM workflows and data entry processes
- Work with the team to ensure data accuracy and completeness
- Collaborate with the sales team to provide them with revenue-related information
- Contribute to the development and documentation of revenue-related processes
- Suggest and implement process improvements to enhance efficiency
Skills & Qualifications:
- 1+ year of experience, preferably in Revenue/ Sales Operations
- Highly motivated, self-directed, team player with strong agility mindset
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- High standards of accuracy and strong attention to detail with a drive to get things right
- Salesforce system admin experience is a plus
- Experience using sales technologies is a plus
Don’t meet every single requirement? If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. At Ethos we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace.
We are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and inclusion and look for applicants who understand, embrace and thrive in a multicultural world. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the SF Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment for qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records.
To learn more about what information we collect and how it may be used, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.