Sales Enablement Manager
Ethos was built to make it faster and easier to get life insurance for the next million families. Our approach blends industry expertise, technology, and the human touch to find you the right policy to protect your loved ones.
We leverage deep technology and data science to streamline the life insurance process, making it more accessible and convenient. Using predictive analytics, we are able to transform a traditionally multi-week process into a modern digital experience for our users that can take just minutes! We’ve issued billions in coverage each month and eliminated the traditional barriers, ushering the industry into the modern age. Our full-stack technology platform is the backbone of family financial health.
We make getting life insurance easier, faster and better for everyone.
Our investors include General Catalyst, Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners, Google Ventures, SoftBank, and the investment vehicles of Jay-Z, Kevin Durant, Robert Downey Jr and others. This year, we were named on CB Insights' Global Insurtech 50 list and BuiltIn's Top 100 Midsize Companies in San Francisco. We are scaling quickly and looking for passionate people to protect the next million families!
About the Role
The goal of the Sales Enablement Manager is to build support and momentum for some of the key initiatives that drive behaviors and results on the frontline Sales teams. You will be responsible for deploying programs and initiatives that enable customer-facing teams to execute the core-aspects of their jobs more effectively, especially as it relates to selling and revenue performance.
Duties & Responsibilities:
We’re looking for experienced Sales Enablement professionals with exceptional communication skills, data driven approach, technically savvy and a strong passion for building exceptional customer experiences. In this role, you will work on 5 broad areas:
- Sales Onboarding & Training:
- Design onboarding and training program for new hires in the Sales team
- Develop content for the team to understand product, systems and buyer journeys
- Work cross-functionally to launch enablement for new products and new GTM initiatives
- Sales Enablement:
- You will be the subject matter expert and build a deep understanding of the buyer’s journey to enable sales reps to continuously improve their outbound process to improve conversion rates
- Determine sales enablement priorities, build strategy and KPIs with sales stakeholders
- Facilitate content creation and use with sales teams
- Improve Sales efficiency and productivity:
- Use data from Sales engagement and Sales intelligence tools to build new initiatives on qualitative aspects of Sales motion
- Use data driven recommendations to improve quality of engagement across channels
- Use performance data to identify knowledge or skill gaps across the sales team and address with relevant enablement plans
- Custodian of all Sales documentation:
- Sales playbooks, Sales rules of engagement, forecasting methodology, planning methodology, compensation methodology, process improvement documentation, systems documentation
- Tools implementation & Ad-hoc Projects:
- Drive implementation of new tools to enable Sales agents; including but not limited to:
- Identifying integrations with existing CRM and other systems
- Driving & troubleshooting implementation with the internal & external stakeholders
- Ensuring smooth transition & adoption by Sales agents (Coaching agents & implementing 360 feedback mechanism for continuous improvements)
- Contribute to day-to-day tactical tasks being driven by the rev-ops team including CRM & analytics updates
Qualifications & Skills:
- 3-5 years of experience in sales enablement, coaching, learning & development
- A strong understanding of the sales environment, including sales content, tools and training
- Hands-on with analysing data to derive actionable insights
- Strong proficiency working with Enablement, Transcription tools, Sales intelligence tools and analytics stack
- Experience with content management and learning management systems
- Excellent program management skills
- Bachelor's degree required; technical or business-related field preferred
Don’t meet every single requirement? If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. At Ethos we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace.
We are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and inclusion and look for applicants who understand, embrace and thrive in a multicultural world. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the SF Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment for qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records.
To learn more about what information we collect and how it may be used, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.