We believe in the power and importance of infrastructure. Every few decades a major inflection point in the world’s infrastructure progresses humanity forward. Vanderbilt and the railroads, Edison and the electrical grid, Eisenhower and the highways and now; Airspace Link’s low altitude digital infrastructure.
Airspace Link is a post-Series B high-growth data and software startup based out of Detroit. Offering Hybrid and fully Remote work options, we are an award-winning company of 50+ team members that focus on creating a place where people of all different backgrounds and perspectives can thrive as engineers, data scientists, creative thinkers, and passionate innovators.
Our vision is to create a world where the safe integration of drones fuels human progress, advancing social equity, the environment, and the economy. Partnered with the FAA, we work with state and local governments and commercial operators to enable the safe integration of drones into the national airspace and communities at scale through digital infrastructure, strategic partnerships and thought leadership.
This is a rare opportunity to work closely with Airspace Link’s CEO and Executive Team in a supporting role. Part Executive Assistant, part Operations and Project Coordination, you will foster new innovation and creativity in the company by freeing up valuable time from the CEO as you also lightly support six other members of the Executive Team. Your role will entail administrative management, including calendar and email for the CEO, administrative duties to support a high caliber project or tight deadline, and supporting various projects and initiatives. To be successful you will need to understand the business and critical relationships with partners and customers so that you can prioritize and respond effectively.
We are searching for a poised, detailed, and uber organized individual who is proactive and perceptive, and who is able to remain collected in ambiguous and high-pressure situations. The role is ideal for someone with 1-2 years of experience and who is passionate about VC-backed or high-growth companies. This role has high potential for growth and you will gain great exposure to many aspects of business operations and decision making.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manage CEO’s email, calendar, and activities, schedule meetings and calls and keep him apprised of what’s on the radar
- Serve as a filter, helping handle some of the communication and tasks that can take things off of the CEO’s plate
- Contributing to special projects and working cross-functionally with other teams
- Handle travel planning and logistics for everything from speaking engagement to press events
- Prepare, iterate and finalize PowerPoint presentations, Word documents, Excel spreadsheets and dashboards as directed
- Handle confidential information in a professional and discreet manner
- Analyze and synthesize data and information
- Develop and manage strong collaborative relationships with functional leaders across the company to drive best practices
- Maintain information security within area of the organization
- Other responsibilities as assigned
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s in Entrepreneurship, Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics, or equivalent work experience
- 1-2 years of experience in analyst or administrative function within a high-growth environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Strong attention to detail, sense of ownership, and collected mind
- Great interpersonal skills and desire to support other team members
- Experience with Project Management tools such as Monday.com
- Passion for aerial mobility and drones a huge plus!
Travel Required: None
Position Type: Full-Time, 40 hours per week
Location: Hybrid; based out of Detroit
Airspace Link is committed to building a diverse team, embracing an inclusive culture, and investing in equity across our organization. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, marital status, order of protection status, citizenship status, arrest record or expunged or sealed convictions, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.
Background Check: Employment offers for this role are contingent on a satisfactory completion of a background check.