Help empower our global customers to connect to culture through their passions.
Why you'll love this role
Operations Specialists help assist with multiple job responsibilities within the operation center. The Operations Specialist will work with our team to process orders through our operation in an accurate and timely manner. The work will be fundamental to the success of the business, supporting the authenticators to ensure items are unboxed correctly for processing as well as making sure that the items are handled and packaged correctly for outbound shipment.
As an Operations Specialist, you will be an integral member of an exciting, hyper-growth company as we continue to expand our service globally. If you enjoy working in a start-up culture, where ambiguity inspires your creativity, StockX may be the place for you.
What you'll do
- Support unloading trucks, palletizing boxes
- Opening boxes and scanning shipping labels
- Using apps and computers to complete the order fulfillment process
- Boxing items, working with packaging equipment and ensuring labels are accurately placed on boxes
- Identify opportunities to continue to improve the efficiency of operations
- Provide project assistance for additional tasks as needed
- Experience working in warehouses or retail environments unload trucks and processing boxes
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude are a must
- Sense of urgency to perform tasks to timelines
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial work environment
- Ability to work well in teams and good communication skills
- Comfortable working weekends/afternoon shifts
StockX is the premier current culture platform for buying and selling authentic, new, sought-after products. Our powerful marketplace connects buyers and sellers for sneakers, apparel, accessories, electronics, collectibles and trading cards around the world. We provide millions of global customers with unprecedented access and market visibility powered by real-time data, allowing them to transact based on true market value. Launched in 2016 in Detroit, Michigan, StockX now employs more than 1,500 people in offices and authentication centers in 11 countries.