Enterprise Account Executive
Are you a smart, sophisticated sales executive with superior large enterprise selling chops to help us build relationships with the largest restaurant, retail and hospitality brands in the world? Do you blend together strong technical aptitude, superior attention to detail, great presentation skills, at-ease comfort selling into any role, and a healthy amount of killer instinct? If this sounds interesting, read on.
The Rockbot team helps businesses, brands, and places succeed by empowering them to deliver better customer experiences and build stronger connections through media in real-world spaces. Targeting both agencies and brand advertisers directly to drive the most important area of the company - TV. Rockbot’s TV Product is widely deployed in locations across the country reaching tens of millions of viewers.
- Build relationships with the largest global multi-unit restaurant, retail and hospitality brands
- Develop and cultivate relationships throughout organizations of target brands, including c-suite and their partners
- Sell into a multi-decision maker buying environment
- Find a great solution for each client using an understanding of their business, sales process, and creativity
- Manage Rockbot’s new business development process end-to-end within major opportunities, including inbound, outbound campaigns, setting/coordinating customer meetings and presentations; preparation and delivery of follow-up materials, addressing competitive threats, and successfully leading negotiations
- Drive awareness and market presence of new products and initiatives
- Collaborate with account management post sale to guarantee a successful program launch and to ensure value is delivered to the client just as they expected
- Be held to revenue goals and new client goals
- Confidence that you're the best salesperson you know, client-focused, motivated and the results to prove it
- 5+ years experience selling a complex B2B solution (preferably enterprise SaaS software) up-and-down client organizations
- Expert presentation skills and thought process when presenting to multiple senior stakeholders
- Finely honed troubleshooting skills and the ability to correct complex sales challenges
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- A sharp focus on your goals and a strong approach for achieving them
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, proven negotiation skills & strong business acumen
- Expert level with CRMs, sales processes, & tools like Google Suite, Salesforce, etc
- BA/BS in Business, Marketing or a related field (preferred)
Rockbot is the first streaming platform to seamlessly combine TV, Music, and Digital Signage into one simple interface enabling businesses of all sizes to easily control their guest experience. We power in-location media for dozens of industries such as fitness, retail, hotels, restaurants, major airports and SMBs everywhere. Rockbot is backed by Google Ventures, Detroit Ventures, Universal Music and other leading investors.
Rockbot takes a market-based approach to pay, and pay may vary depending on your location in the U.S. The successful candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions. These ranges may be modified in the future.
The compensation band for this role is $120K to $150K, plus equity, and benefits for all team members. In addition to base salary, this role will be eligible for a variable bonus based on KPIs and goals.
- Drive: We pursue our mission with relentless tenacity, passion, and optimism and inspire those around us to do the same. We love the journey and are on offense all the time. Yesterday was good enough for yesterday, but today we have to do even better.
- Accountability: We take ownership of our promises, responsibilities, behaviors, and products, and we expect the same of others. Standing behind our mistakes, communicating honestly, and making things right creates trust and strong relationships.
- Curiosity: We are hungry to learn and continually deepen our knowledge, skills, and understandings. We have a growth mindset and are intellectually curious. We challenge our beliefs and seek feedback and insights from others. The “Why” and “How” always matters.
- Empathy: We embrace that no two people or businesses are the same. We strive to understand others as deeply as possible and feel their pains and passions.
- Ingenuity: We work hard but we think smart. We bring creativity, technology, and practicality together to solve tough challenges.
- Integrity: We say what we mean, and do what we say, simply, clearly, honestly.
Rockbot is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s just the start. We believe different perspectives help us grow and achieve more. That’s why we’re dedicated to hiring and developing the most talented and diverse team – which includes individuals with different backgrounds, abilities, identities and experiences.