Manager, Consumer Revenue Operations
Ethos was built to make it faster and easier to get life insurance for the next million families. Our approach blends industry expertise, technology, and the human touch to find you the right policy to protect your loved ones.
We leverage deep technology and data science to streamline the life insurance process, making it more accessible and convenient. Using predictive analytics, we are able to transform a traditionally multi-week process into a modern digital experience for our users that can take just minutes! We’ve issued billions in coverage each month and eliminated the traditional barriers, ushering the industry into the modern age. Our full-stack technology platform is the backbone of family financial health.
We make getting life insurance easier, faster and better for everyone.
Our investors include General Catalyst, Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners, Google Ventures, SoftBank, and the investment vehicles of Jay-Z, Kevin Durant, Robert Downey Jr and others. This year, we were named on CB Insights' Global Insurtech 50 list and BuiltIn's Top 100 Midsize Companies in San Francisco. We are scaling quickly and looking for passionate people to protect the next million families!
About the role:
Ethos is looking for a highly driven Assistant Manager to join the Revenue Operations team for our B2C go to market teams. This role will be responsible for driving the Consumer Revenue Operations division towards operational excellence, by being an agile, dynamic team-player who can drive key initiatives across multiple work streams. As a key tactical member of the team, you will provide ongoing insights and analysis to guide our day-to-day decisions, along with overseeing a range of projects to support rapid revenue growth and scalability across our operations. You will help define and maintain the full marketing to sales funnel process, data, systems and workflows. As well as enabling and maintaining the Consumer Sales current system stack and roadmap, in this role you will also provide insights and make recommendations based on future market needs.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Operations & Processes:
- Monitor and maintain high levels of data quality, accuracy, and process consistency across all Revenue Operations functions
- Develop, implement, and maintain standard operating procedures for Salesforce and other systems to ensure the team is keeping up to date on cases, tasks and overall activity goals
- Optimize processes for efficiency and effectiveness to continually improve our systems, programs and working methods
- Drive end to end initiatives aligned with the strategic quarterly goals of the Revenue Organization and the company
- Support strategic projects internally and cross functionally
- Reporting, Dashboards & Analytics:
- Own creation of reports and dashboards to measure and report on key revenue metrics, and perform deep analyses on the leading, in-process, and lagging indicators to support the revenue organization
- Drive data cleanliness initiatives and support reporting needs for Executive and GTM teams; including monthly revenue dashboards and quarterly business reviews
- Turn quantitative analysis and qualitative feedback into actionable insights across the business to improve our processes and strategy
Skills & Qualifications:
- 4+ years of experience, preferably in Revenue/Sales Operations, P&L, Operations and Strategy, or other related fields
- Work onsite in our Bangalore office during night shift (4:00PM-1:00AM IST)
- Experience with analytics and dashboarding tools e.g. SQL, Mode, Tableau, Amplitude
- Experience with configuring and using sales technologies e.g. Salesforce, Regal, Balto
- Comfortable with ambiguity, who can positively drive and manage projects to completion
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- High standards for accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Salesforce system admin experience preferred
- Preferred experience in B2C/D2C startup environment
Don’t meet every single requirement? If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. At Ethos we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace.
We are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and inclusion and look for applicants who understand, embrace and thrive in a multicultural world. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the SF Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment for qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records.
To learn more about what information we collect and how it may be used, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.